Nagano Skate is committed to sharing the experience of its shareholders and collaborators with the speed skating community.
Whether it’s through free video advice, more extensive training sessions or our presence at training camps, we want to demystify the sharpening and technical aspects of the sport and help young skaters get off to a good start.
We also promote sport and healthy lifestyle habits in schools through lectures and a speed skating initiation program with Olympic champions.
NAGANO SKATE SUMMER 2018
385$ + taxes until March 30 inclusively.
410$ + taxes from March 31st.
- Éric Bédard (Present throughout the camp)
- François Drolet (Present throughout the camp)
- Charles Hamelin (Present throughout the camp)
- François Hamelin (Present throughout the camp)
Monday to Friday from 9 to 13 July from 9 am to 5 pm (Quebec Summer Festival Week)
- 10 ice training
- Immitation and training off ice
- Cross fit sessions in the pool
- Orbit session and sports yoga.
- Video analysis
- Lectures on athlete’s life with Charles Hamelin
- Course on equipment and sharpening with François Drolet
Quebec City | Multifunctional Sports Complex of Saint-Augustin-de-Desmaures
FOR MORE INFORMATIONS
Dieppe, New Brunswick
NAGANO SKATE ACADEMY SERVICES
- Mentoring: $ 120 | hour
- Conferences by Olympic medalists: on request
- Training equipment and coaching:
½ day | 375$
Full day | 650$
- International coaches
director of the academy
REGISTER FOUR OUR NEWSLETTER