***PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE OTHER ITEMS IN YOUR CART***
To reserve your place immediately, please follow these steps :
- Buy/Pay for the camp by adding the camp to your cart
- the seats are limited
- Once payment/order confirmation has been received, please complete this form obligatory: https://forms.gle/RjnGYMALJUgGFKAo8
- Even if the form is completed when the camp indicates "Full", the registration will not be accepted.
- If you have questions please contact us !
Three Rivers Camp:
- Complexe Alphonse-Desjardins
- 260 Rue Dessureault, G8T9T9
- August 19 to 21, 2022
The structure of the Academy is distinguished by its expertise at the international level. Passionate coaches serving the next generation of speed skating.
We welcome renowned active athletes who share their knowledge with young people, they skate with them and also pass on their great passion for sport.
- Minimum of one year in long blade speed skating
- Skaters aged 7 years and older.
- In general, the schedule is from 8 to 5
- 2 coaches per group at all times, according to Public Health measures and the Quebec Speed Skating Federation
- 2 ice training sessions per day
- 2 off-ice training sessions per day
- 1 thematic conference per day: technique, equipment, strategy, athlete conference, mental preparation, stress management, etc ...
- Academy coaches with Olympic experience.
- Straight line technical work
- Technical work of the turn
- Overtaking technique: inside and outside
- Initiation to new race tracks
- Maximizing the starting position
- Training of: speed and volume
- The techniques taught are linked to the latest research in biomechanics of the Canadian National Short Track Team
All COVID safety measures will be based on Public Health requirements and the Quebec Speed Skating Federation
A COVID-19 document will be required
For more information, please feel free to contact us
Mes filles ont très hâte d'y participer