Skate-Tec Quarq blades
- Flexible tube allowing a large margin of error in turns
- Flexible tube equivalent to the M Wave Flex Flat Top
- The posts are at a height of 0mm. Possibility of cup +0mm to +10mm.
- Runner and pre-bent that you can find on M Wave.
- Bi-Metal Blade: Good glide and more resistant to contact
- Blade hardness: 62 HRC
- Aluminium tube 7000
- Blade thickness: 1.1mm
- Elite skater with ideally a weight between +-110lbs and +-140lbs
Don't forget to add the preparation
For any special requests, please contact us directly.
Not sure which blade to choose?
Here is an information document specially created for you: Nagano Skate Blade Document.pdf