Here is a wonderful package from a great boot and a great pair of blades, both from the prestigious Skate-Tec company. This package should be on every intermediate skater.
The Krypton T2T 12C27 blade is a mid-range model at Skate-Tec. It is made with a 12C27 steel blade. It is pre-bent and is a blade of choice for beginner and intermediate skaters. Few models are offered in this price range.
- Blade for developing athletes. Good option for clubs
- Flexible tube allowing a large margin of error at each push
- Chrome blade with a hardness of 60 HRC / 12C27
- Aluminium tube
- Ideal for skaters under +-110lbs.
Do not forget to add the preparation!
Here are carbon N98 boots for short track speed skating. They were designed by the company Skate-Tec.
The N98 is a little wink at the Nagano 1998.
The entry-level boot from Skate-tec made with high performance features. They are made with lightweight carbon fiber shell which they provide exceptional stiffness and support. They are heat molding customizable. They have thermo foam on the ankle compartment for a better adjustment and fit. The outer is made with synthetic leather with exceptional durability.
Available sizes: 33 to 46
Here is the size chart for our boots: N98 - Size chart.
- Draw your foot outline on a white sheet
- Measure the sizes
- Choose the right boot for your size