Here is a wonderful package from a great boot and a great pair of blade for beginners and clubs. Both products are made from the prestigious Skate-Tec company. This package should be on every beginning skater.
You are a speed skating club administration member? We offer a very advantageous price for 5 combo and more bought.
The Futuro 12C27 blade is the entry-level model at Skate-Tec. It is made with a 12C27 steel blade. It is pre-bent and is the best blade on the market for beginners skaters. Few models of this quality are offered in this price range.
- Blade for beginner athletes. Very good option for clubs
- Flexible tube allowing a large margin of error in turns
- Comparable: Bont Ultrasprint / Maple Premium
- Chrome blade with a hardness of 58 HRC
- Aluminium tube
- Ideal for skaters under +-100lbs.
Do not forget to add the preparation!
The carbon N98 boots for short track speed skating. They were manufactured and designed by the company Skate-Tec.
The N98 is a little wink at the Nagano 1998.
The entry-level boot from Skate-tec made with high performance features. They are made with lightweight carbon fiber shell which they provide exceptional stiffness and support. They are heat molding customizable. They have thermo foam on the ankle compartment for a better adjustment and fit. The outer is made with synthetic leather with exceptional durability.
Available sizes: 30 to 46
Here is the size chart for our boots: N98 - Size chart.
- Draw your foot outline on a white sheet
- Measure the sizes
- Choose the right boot for your size